Should I get my girlfriend AND her mom flowers?

Today is women's day where I live. I want to buy my girlfriend flowers and perfume, but would it be rude if i only bought her flowers and not her mom since it's women's day? Should I get some flowers for her mom also? If yes then should i buy both of them flowers with the same color? or white for my girlfriend and pink for her mom

Favorite Answer

what a nice classy guy you are. but have a little imagination... don't give them the same colored flowers... what about a rose bouquet for your gf, and a mixed flower bouquet for her mom.

YES, red or pink flowers for ur gf because red is love and pink is friendship....for mom, buy her chocolate or some lil trinkets likes globe or desk stand ornament...

You should by your girlfriend blue roses, the color of the sky through the sunlight and her mom a Venus fly trap.

Source(s): Julius Caesar

That's super nice!!! And ya get them both flowers. But different colors.