Please help...pimples at hairline?

Ok I got bangs about 2 months ago and now I break out with pimples on my hairline I try my best to wash up there and my skin isn't that oily please help

Favorite Answer

I had the same problem too,almost everyone I know who has bangs gets oily and pimples on their hairline/forehead from their bangs because the hair carries oils and dirt that get blown into it,plus if you run your fingers through it or style them with styling products it causes more oils,thus causing all the oil and pimples. What made my situation better was as soon as I got home from anywhere I'd immediately pin my bangs out of my face,and i'd keep them like that unless I was about to go somewhere. It didn't get rid of the problem completely,but it reallly helped it occur less than it did before. Also wipe your forehead once in awhile with paper towel or a napkin to get rid of the excess oil. Hope I helped and good luck!

thats actually really common. Try washing your hair more often, and keep your bangs back as much as possible especially at night.

use retin A after i started using it i never got pimples ever again i will randomly occasionally have like one tiny one and thats all.

Source(s): my dermatologist