Can I do this to get out of jury duty in CA?

So I'm a senior in college and I work part-time. Being a student, I get usually get dismissed from jry right? I already postponed it like in April and now they called me back. Can I postpone again? What if I just show up, and act all racist, dress bad clothes, wear Greek letters, look like a stupid racist frat boy? Would I get dismissed?

• TedEx
    Favorite Answer

If you postpone jury duty they will keep calling you again and again and again again..

Don;t show up and there will be a warrant for your arrest. Show up in some ridiculous outfit and you could be cited for contempt of court.

Want to not called for a while.?? Then just show up for jury duty when called.

• You can only postpone jury duty one time per summons. You can try calling the courts asking for a hardship if it will interfere with your school. If that doesn't work, show up to jury duty for the first day and let the Judge know of your possible hardship.

• Tino

Proof that you are currently enrolled in school will keep you from having to go. There is probably a form for that or just call and tell them

• Duke

I wouldn't act racist. Dumb would be easier.

• R K

no, you might get arrested for contempt of court.