Kabu asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 years ago

why dont i care about people?

frankly if someone dies, commits suicide, or anything even serious natural events like what happened in japan. i just dont care, unless it directly relates to me in someway. one of my friends says its human nature to care about others even if u dont know them, but i dont. y should i care about people i dont even know?

this is a serious question

Favorite Answer

You just don't have an emotional bond to strangers like most people do. For example, a kid committed suicide a few days ago. I was rolling on the floor crying, but my friend didn't care at all. Most of the time it depends on how your brain works, what you've been through, and how you're feeling. :)

It's natural. Some people doesn't even care about their own problem. BUT that doesn't mean their mean/evil... They just can't control/understand their feelings like most people do. You don't have to worry because there are also people like you... Just try to care more about others

i'm like you. i guess it's just that you're not close to that person so it doesn't affect you. i mean, i don't care about other people's feelings as well (do you?). I don't know. The human mind is a mysterious thing...

You should kill yourself cause we don't care about u