Im talking to this guy?

This guy smokes weed and hes a lot older than i am, im 15 and hes 24. Weve talked about the age difference and the laws. Ive been texting him and im really sweet to him. Im not sure if he likes that or should i be more laid back? I need an older guys opinion. Thanks!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago

Its fine to like an older guys but think about this... if you even have to question rather he likes you or not then he probably doesnt. And yeah it is against the law. And so is smoking pot. All the pot heads i know are total lazy bums. So ask yourself... do i want that? Youre young and he will probably like you long enough to take advantage of you then just forget about you but a few weeks later try to do the same thing again. I can't tell you what to do because its ultimately up to you. But honestly he's probably just looking to take advantage of you. Be careful in whatever you decide to do.

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

He will use you. Depending upon how much pot he smokes, he might be really 'f'ed up.

Stay away from him.

Stop all communication with him and meet someone closer to your age and doesn't do drugs.

It is safer!!!!!!!

If you are a girl, your father will kill him. And he should spend time in jail for messing with a minor.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

You are going to be used by him until he discards you to the side for someone younger. As blunt as I can be. Stay away from him and concentrate on school.

• 8 years ago

ok first i'm thirteen and second WTF man if he's 24 break the connection and never talk to him again until your his age right now ok plese seriously man do it now

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.