So how does it feel killing people?

Does it feel bad or good or feels like nothing, does it make you a way tougher guy like in the movies? In the movies the guy always has to kill people at first and only then he's tough (except for Rocky, cuz he's a boxer)

• Honest
    Favorite Answer

Feel? There's no feeling if you've been trained for killing. I remember being pleased with the M-14

lethal aspect. In my mind every move from bayonet drill is crystal clean. Expert qualification with

.45 pistol remains a point of pride; I did carry that in assigned duties. M-79 was the one weapon

I did practice with but wasn't issued. The M-16 never failed me. Full automatic w/ tracer is a hoot.

Firearms are still in my life if not employment but I've never needed one for killing. I've killed using

naked hands.

im a police officer and once i was in shootout i killed a guy he shoot me in arm then i had to pass my psihology test they asked me how i feel i said i feel good i dont care that i killed someone i sleep pecefully dont have any nightmare like he never existed

Why would u ask this kind a question. It all depends on the person doing the killing and the person being killed