Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 8 years ago

will gun prices go down if romney is elected?

I'm debating on if I should go ahead and buy an AK-47 now or later. I already have an AR

Favorite Answer

If Romney gets elected, he might try to ban them. He's banned them before. (On the bright side, during the last debate - Romney seemed to think they were already banned. Maybe he'll space it out. I think he's forgotten that women have the right to vote now, also.)

If you already have a ar do not get another one unless it is better I would get an AK-47 gun prices are probably going to go down if romney gets elected the republicans tend to be more progun than the democrats I would get them before because if the assault weapons ban is passed you will not be able to get a assault rifle like the ak or AR. I would get an ak because you already have an AR.

When Obama won the election it was said that him being elected did more for gun sales than anything else in history .. You had to stand in line to look at a handgun or a assault rifle and the ammunition sold at a premium . At one point it got to where .380 ammunition was almost rationed lol. I was at the gun shop the other day and they were doing a brisk business and i expect them to continue on until after the election . I did ask one of them if it was as bad as when Obama got elected and he said no not quite as bad but business it good for a fact .. So i would say buy it now if you can and buy it from a individual so there is no paperwork on it tracing it to you .

• ?

There is NO bad time to buy an AK!!

Romney 2012

Buy it now Obama supporters are threatening violence if he loses you get a chance to put it to good use

I thought this day would never come

Depends on which Romney shows up.

No,it wont change. But if Obama wins then kiss them goodbye,he will make it super hard to buy guns. trust me.

Possibly.......