?
? asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 years ago

Why do I convince myself that no one loves me?

Whenever anyone starts to get close to me in a personal way. I tell myself that they don't like me, and I actually convince myself. What can I do to stop this?

Favorite Answer

You have to understand that people actually do like you. You have great qualities, everyone does. People love other people, its how the world goes round. You have to convince yourself that people care about you and value you as a person. I used to do this to. And know i understand that so many people love me that its ridiculous! If someone starts getting close to you, you could hurt them by convicing yourself that they dont love you.

Source(s): Experience

Ask yourself this: If they don't like me, why are they talking to me? If they're feeling sympathy or something in order to talk to me, why do they care? If they care, then they must have the slightest feeling of at least liking me. :]

Really, if no one loves you then they wouldn't even be there at your side or trying to get close to you. Think about it or just forget about it and go with the flow.