How can I say I'm Sorry to my boyfriend?

He's mad at me because I hung out with this other guy (who is just a friend) alone for a few hours today. He told me not to go to his soccer game tomorrow but I was thinking I could buy his favorite candy and stuff but i dont really know what else and stick it in his bag while hes playing and then leave so itll be waiting for him when hes done playing. Do you have any ideas of what else I could get him other than his favorite candy? just like random little gifts and things

i have talked to him and explained to him a lot and i was hangign out with the other guys cuz weve been riends for like 4 years and i just want to give my bf a few little gifts to show him im trying to make it up to him. i know it doesnt fix everything but its a little something i can do

Well write him a note along with the candy explaining that you're sorry you upset him, and he has nothing to worry about, you have your eyes set on him. But talking to him and giving him time will help.

Source(s): Life

I think talking to him is better than candy, why were you hanging out with that other guy? explain the reason honestly to him. No other way, I would be pissed too, just explain yourself honestly, it appears you still care for him so I dont think you were cheating.