Flash drive won't show up on computer after using mac computer?

Please help!! I used my flash drive at school today (adata c702) on a mac computer to copy some photos but I forgot to eject it properly. Now my flash drive wont show up on any of my computers at home (they are all windows computers) and I really need the information on my flashdrive. When I plug it in the light on it blinks rapidly but it won't show up on the computer as being plugged in. This is the worst possible weekend ever for it to stop working (since my charger for my laptop stopped working today) and I really really need the information on the flash drive.

Is there a way to fix this? I don't have access to a mac computer until Monday at the earliest and I really need the data now if possible. And if I have to purchase a new flashdrive I am fine with that but I need to know it there is a way to get the information off of it. I had almost 16gb of very important information on that flashdrive.

Please help!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

It isn't very likely that your drive was affected by plugging it into a Mac. It is more likely that it was affected by pulling it out of the Mac without unmounting it, and that you yanked it while it was being written to.

There are a number of data recovery programs available which will let you recover data from a flash drive, and it is most likely that that is the direction you will be moving in.

I used to use a program called Tiramisu (i think it's now called something even cheesier like Easy Data Recovery...)

Punch your Mac in the mouth

no you obviously damaged the stored information when you ejected it wrong

simplest solution: buy a windows