Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 8 years ago

well i am christian and i want to watch?

Porn the only reason i want to is to help me wait to have sex untill i am married i just dont know what to do and i do pray

• ?

Yeah I was brought up in a Christian school

and I don't remember ANYTHING in the Bible about

watching porn being a Sin.

T'aint like you're coverting someone's wife or anything.

Actually waiting until marriage doesn't make you any good at sex.

And praying doesn't seem to work that well either.

I agree with the guy who said "Watch it and put 20 pennies/ cents in the

collection box if it makes you feel better."

M

I agree with some of the more astute answers like watch it anyway,....just don't throw away your money to a church that really has no need of it.

If someone on a religious platform says their god will punish you for masturbating or watching porn, tell them to go to hell.

What kind of god would give you a gift like masturbation, the natural, healthy urge to do it several times a day, and then tell you it is wrong??? No credible god!

Those words of masturbation and watch porn, if they are ever uttered, are the words of men,....not some mythical god.

Masturbation is a great form of harmless, recreational sex. It is a personal, private thing, and no one wants to walk in on you.

Choose a quiet time and place, relax, and enjoy this natural rite of passage into adult life.

With all the crime and atrocities in the world, the gods have bigger fish to fry than a young man pleasuring himself.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

Mithras (another mythical god)

That will not help you wait until you're married.

When you're watching porn, you're lusting after the girls and the guys in it, it's like ur having sex w/ people u r not married to. That will greatly increase the likelihood of u having sex w/ someone ur not married to.

Jack off all u want, but fantasize only about having hot sex w/ ur future wife. If u do that, u'll b more likely to wait. When u have opportunities to have sex, u'll think, 'Hey, this isn't like I've always imagined it. This isn't how I want my first time to be'

Well if you want to watch porn it doesn't say much for all the praying you reckon you're doing, does it!

I will pray to the GODS of Jelly that you burn in a jelly like HELL for your sins. XD. Just kidding, Just give an extra confession, throw a twenty in the offering pot or something. Just sayin' Jesus and I are tight. He'll forgive you.

You're a guy, it's perfectly natural. Even Christians get horny. God will forgive you.

Its ok to watch porn. Chill out and enjoy it.

dude just watch it god will forgive u

Let us pray!