What could this mean? 10 points best answer!?

So i've been sort-of seeing this girl for the past few weeks. Last night we spent the night at my house. We haven't had *** yet but i've did go down on her...

Anyways, i can tell she really likes me. She's had a few boyfriends in the past and by the sounds of it, didn't end too well with a lot of drama. She tells me she doesn't want me to get "too involved" and said she was bat-**** crazy and said that i wouldn't want a relationship, even though i thought i wanted one. This really hit me hard and i've been thinking about it a lot since. She is really affectionate and everything (by her actions and what-not) but i'm not even sure why anymore. She said she's cool with having *** but doesn't want me to get "too involved". What could this mean? should i just drop her? I don't want to be played or anything..

Its because she doesn't want to be played because of her past relationships. So she thinks if she just has sex she wont feel nothing but she obviously has a litter bit of feelings and she thinks by just having sex and getting 'too involved' (in a relationship with you) she wont get hurt.

If u really care about the girl... u take time to get through too her.

Hoped I helped you :) GOD BLESS YOU <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

If she doesn't want a relationship then be prepared to get played. If you are not in a relationship then she is free to sleep with other guys, flirt, etc. She told you up front which was nice. Appreciate the honesty. But if you are looking for a relationship and a commitment I say move on and drop her. If you are looking for an booty call you know who to call.

she doesn't want you to get too involved meaning she doesn't want you to get too emotionally attached to her. She's not ready to be in a relationship or be in a relationship with you.She's not playing hard to get either, because girls who are playing hard to get will not go to the extent of telling you not to get involved with them.

Considering that you like her and she doesn't want you to. Means that you'll be digging a hole for yourself. Having sex with her could end with you being more attached, which is what she doesn't want. It was nice of her to warn you. I'd take it and let her go:/

Are you gay?

This girl, who you obviously like, is letting you have sex with her - no strings attached, and you're asking if you should "drop her"?

Yeah, go ahead, drop her, and post her # on here.