what is your opinion on this?

Let the record show that i am 23. Every time im on the computer my mom suspects im doing something suspicious ( going on dating sites in particular- yet she wants me to get a boyfriend). She is always nagging me and yelling. She said she is going to go through my hard drive ( even though i delete my internet history. I am not doing online dating sites. But why is she acting like this? And what can i do? serious answers please ( current mothers welcome)

There's an easy answer to this. You're 23- what are you doing living with your mother? Get a job and get a place of your own.

Yes, your mother is being overprotective. I didn't do that much checking up when my daughter was a teenager.

She is scared. Scared of what's out there, you meeting the wrong person, or that you don't know how to handle situations. Acknowledge that fear or her. She needs to know that you get her side. If you have nothing to hide, what difference would it make to you if she checks the computer