Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Said he'd wait but now he's in a relationship?

I met him at my friends party about a year ago, but I found out he was turning 18 in 2 months. My immediate reaction was to back away, since I was 15 going on 16, but we became friends anyhow. In about the span of 6 months we made a bet that he won. I asked him what he wanted and he said, "I'll just wait." I asked "How long?" He said "3 years." But now he's in a relationship. We always kept in contact every week or other week, but we haven't spoken in about a month or so. We saw each other twice a month, and there was definetly a spark even my friends could see. I just wanted an honest opinion from a different perspective. His last relationship was 2 and a half years, and he is faithful. I just don't know what to do. I'm currently 16 going on 17. Any opinions are greatly appreciated. (:

Favorite Answer

I'm kinda in the same thing except I'm the guy I just turn 18 and she's 16. But any how you should tell him you have feelings for him and ask him that if he brakes up with who he is with now he'll go out with you just a suggestion

2 years IR kinda long and since he's faithful and girls want a gold Guy so they really want him. But he might break up with them for you. But you shouldn't ask right away wait until you guys have talked a lot about different things and when youre positive that u both feel something then ASK him about it.

Hoped I helped :) GOD BLESS YOU <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Done waiting