Why do I always go with the wong guys?

I know I Make my own decisions but I don't know for sure why I go for the wrong guys.

I think its because every female in my family has cotton with a wrong guy before.

I grew up watching my dad hit my mom. My big sister was 17 when her boyfriend first hit her. My cousin got pregnant at 15 by her abusive boyfriend who was 20. My aunt had 3 kids with an abusive husband. My grandma was abused by her husband and her son (my dad) is the one who always hit my mom. So that's why I think I go t,o the wrong guy.

But I did kiss a boy who everyone told would be good for me but I didn't date him because I felt no attraction to him & I didn't want to hurt his feelings and my friend and little sister liked him but when me and him kissed it was the most romantic thing ever and I still get butterflies thinking about it.

But I heard something in a commercial that said "we except the love we think we deserve." And I felt like it related to me.

But I also think its because im young. Im 13. And guys like that are 'cool' at my school. But im jot the one to follow what other people do.

& I also thinks because I have low self esteem.

So why do you think I go for the wrong Guy?

Thanks :) GOD BLESS YOU <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Favorite Answer

Girls like danger, risk, and emotional drama because afterwards their is a lot of make up passion. So they go with bad guys because of the ups and downs like a rollercoaster, its fun and exciting. One day he's beating you, yelling at you, and your crying your eyes out.... the next its all passion and making up and you think your so in love just because the passion.

However a nice guy there isn't much passion, no rollercoaster, no ups and downs daily. Its a smooth ride and not many problems which sounds good except that means no excitement which is what girls secretly crave. But its the nice guy who will take care of you and be true to you, but they get ignored because simply put.... boring.