How many riots have you ever seen over any election in the U.S.?

Tear gas and tasers were made to get act right out of rioters.

Does any one on either side think posting there will be riots if the other side wins, will scare someone to change their vote?

Favorite Answer

I have never seen that sort of behavior in any election and don't expect to see it with this one.

Some of us are hoping Obama supporters do riot and take to the street I know I want to take out the purple haired one with the snot rings

Romney might have good judgement as he has employed a New Zealander to oversee the restructuring.

Do a web search: Chis Liddell features in Romney's team

1968 Democrat Convention.

There were some raging Liberals in DC when I got off of the Subway, the day of George Bush's inauguration. It was a little unsettling.

Things got kinda rough in 1968

Why all of this talk of riots as the Obama administration enjoys it`s last days?

• ?

BLACKS ALWAYS RIOT BECUASE THEYRE DEMS AND WANT BARAQQ OBOINGO TO WIN EVEN THOUGH HEdESTROY AMERICA AND FREEDOm

You anticipate to much.

Republican are sore losers