My best friends is close friends with someone I hate?

So I'm in grade 9 and last year in gr 8 I went to school with this girl who was a total b*tch and slut. Now my best friend started hanging out with her all the time, and they're always together at lunch and that, so I don't talk to my best friend as much as I used to cuz they're ALWAYS together... What should I do?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Try to be friend that 'enemy' of yours or if you don't want that to happen, go find another friend... There's nothing you can do if your so-called best friend doesn't know how you feel with their friendship

Source(s): My past
  • ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Either get over your hatred, or you lose your best friend. One of the two.

Your hatred is your problem, not your friend's. She has a right to hang out with whoever she feels like. As do you. This is a freedom and a right you would want for yourself ... so extend the same freedom and right to your friend.

• 8 years ago

Who cares. if your her best friend you'll still be there for her:) get to know her :) do you know she's a slut? Are you sure she has slept with a whole bunch of boys? Are you positive she has slept with even one? Its just high school drama. make New friends and open your heart to knew people:) you don't have to trust her or even love her at first, just don't judge her

Source(s): High school
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.