Christians do you ever feel this way ?

I myself do praise God every time I get and thank him for all of the things.

But to me it seems like almost every time I set out to do something it is like a waste of my time because nothing happens with what I set out to do.I myself try not to ask God for a lot of things because I know he is not some magic genie.

But I really do get discouraged because I try to do things to help people and I try to get involved and I see everyone around me having a good time and doing things while I am over in the corner bored out of my mind.

I listen to preachers I attend their sermons I am in Bible club at my school and I myself feel like my efforts are getting me nowhere.

I know that I am complaining, because things get so frustrating over time.

Does anyone else feel this way.

Favorite Answer

Have you made Jesus Lord of your life by asking Him to come into your heart? Because if you have not done that it is the reason nothing is happening.

say this prayer out loud and mean it. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by th"Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I renounce all involvement with the evil one and his traps and I cast down those lies the devil has shown me are my demise I refuse them now and ask that you cancel them in my life. Thank you Lord Jesus.

I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."

You must know that the devil is the accuser and if you take the thoughts that come daily into your mind and you do not cast down the those thoughts you will begin to think you are bad or sinful or sick Take 2 Cor 10:5 and use it to remind you that you do not receive all the thoughts that come into your mind they are not yours even though they sound like yours. They are from the devil. You need to know that as a Christian you have authority over your thought life you have authority over the devil and you can make him go by telling him to go in Jesus name.

But now what do you do about the bad thoughts ?You replace them with what the word of God says about us.

Now I will show you what to do and then you need to act on it. Watch what comes out of your mouth.

Do not speak negative things out of your mouth speak only the things that God says about you .

How do you do that?

You find all the faith scriptures and you say them out loud to the devil because he cannot hear them unless you speak them outloud. Do not say you do not have time.

If you have time to speak crap out of your mouth you have time to say nicer things out of your mouth and it will bring a good harvest and all that you ever wanted will come to you because you are obeying the Lord in confessing what He says About you.

Say this outloud:

In the name of Jesus I belong to Jesus Christ. He is the my Lord and Savior. He died on the cross for me and I am His. Greater is He (Jesus) that is in me then he (Satan) that is in the world. Man does not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God. Jesus is the same yesterday. today and forever. God has not given me a spirit of fear,( doubt or worry or temptation ) but of power. love and a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7.

In Jesus name I command the those wrong evil& doubtful thoughts to leave my mind. I bring to bear the blood of Jesus against you Satan you cannot fool me anymore about me I am saved and I have eternal life, but you have nothing. If you want to argue go talk to God but I am never listening to your lies again.

I am a child of the most high God and I will not ever again say the things you try to plant in my mind as being the truth. You are liar and the father of lies now Go! Flee! my Jesus protects me from you.

I plead the blood of Jesus around my mind and thoughts. I win! amen

Now you will have to say this many times till you win back the ground you gave over to them devil by belieiving the lies he told you but know this, the time will come that he will be so afraid of you that one word to those old thoughts will cause him to flee and your peace will be restored.

Philippians 4:8-9

(NIV)

8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. 9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

2 Corinthians 10:5 (KJV)

5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Keep the faith and get the faith scriptures memeorized for quick results.

http://www.prayingscriptures.com/faithconfessions....

.............

http://burtpresbyteran.blogspot.com/2009/12/pleadi...

how to plead the blood of Jesus

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Source(s): Camille Spirit filled Christian

God is a good confidant and friend. But God does not make things happen for you. You are right God does not act as our "magic genie".

Perhaps, you are trying to help people in ways that you are not good at or are boring to you. Take a step back and think of ways that you would find interesting to help others. There are many ways of helping and they are not all right for everyone. Some get left off the preachers list. Some are just too "far out." but maybe not for you.

God works in mysterious ways. Not all the answers are in what others (teachers, preachers, friends or parents) think are answers.

It happens to me a lot of time, and i think it is sometimes because god has other plans for us.

It is great that you are helping other people and doing your best to make others happy, but not everyone is like you.

I remember once my best friend (Zoe) bought me and my other best friend (Caitlin) a little present, and one of the presents was better than the other, we both wanted to have it but in the end I let the Caitlin have it..

The next day we were arguing about who was going to have the biggest hat that fitted none of us, I said that we should do paper scissors rocks, zoe agreed, but caitlin was not happy, she didn't want to have the biggest hat! So in the end caitlin got what she wanted! AGAIN

You should also maybe get baptized if you haven't already done so, that would help a lot!

Here is a proverb i like: proverb 4:4-5

"Lay hold of my words with all your hearts; keep my commands and you will live. Get wisdom, get understanding; do not forget my words or swerve from them...

Some people just want things to go there way, some people don't care about others people's feelings.... that's just who they are!

It is great that you are nice, a christian... stay that way!!!!

Hope this helps

• YANM

Look at it the other way. If you looked at someone you knew doing what you do you would say they are trying to hard. Let things' happen and no preacher accepts' God is alive on earth right now but God is. Fact with enough proof that cannot be made up.

Always. But the truth is, you need to believe what you ask for will come true. Your faith in god is not that hard. During your worst times is when God is seeing who you really are. You need to keep up the faith. If you allow negativity into your heart and soul you open the door to negative things!

Source(s): Born again christian

You don't need to try. Christianity is freedom. Be who you are. Don't try and please everyone. I have tried that and it made me miserable. Forget about what everyone around you wants and focus on what you want. Find out who you are as a Christian. Don't put boxes on who God is. God can do anything. Many Christians try to please their pastors, their preachers, their Christian friends but it drains them and makes them feel tired. Why? Because they are focusing on what everyone is expecting from them and not focusing on what they want to do with their life. God has set you free. The world is your oyster. Enjoy the creation that God has given you.

Yes praying is waste of time. There are other things that make u happy. I belive in no god aor any magic. i m the happiest person

yes but only those with little faith.

have faith and believe or you may end up in Hell.

• bet you can not think of one thing God has done for you....and please do not say that suicide self righteous crap. How he can kill himself for you and rise.

Because christianity is not true Hello

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/