How many of the liberal leftists will go out and riot when Romney wins the presidency?

Will snatching high def. TV's and electronics from looted stores, make up for Obamas' loss?

• Gore
    Favorite Answer

Liberals will be so enraged that they will spend weeks punching each other in the face. It will be great entertainment for the rest of us.

I already have two high def TVs that I paid for myself. They are in the house that I bought and paid the mortgage on for thirty years.Maybe you'll be stealing when Romney loses. Merry Christmas.

BTW,how many times are you going to ask this question?

Not 1. Just about as many of romney supporters will treaten the same scare tactics.

my guess is a minority of the population will organise a riot by texting; just like what happened in England. Lots of discontented citizens in the usa who will be even more discontented if Romney gets in and makes their lives harder and more stressful. People riot when they feel they have nothing left to lose.

Source(s): The French Revolution

Since we're more civilized and more patriotic than you guys are we don't do things like that when we lose an election

Well that won't be the case, Because Romney wont win :)

47%

All I know is the Obama's should start packing.This guy been a joke.Get out and don;t look back,And the jokes on me I voted for him the 1st. time.Go Mitt ! PLease we need you.

Oh, they'll do all that even if Obama wins, except they'll call it celebrating.

Source(s): Detroit

*raises hand