How many of the liberal leftists will go out and riot when Romney wins the presidency?

Will snatching high def. TV's and electronics from looted stores, make up for Obamas' loss?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Gore
    Lv 4
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Liberals will be so enraged that they will spend weeks punching each other in the face. It will be great entertainment for the rest of us.

• 8 years ago

I already have two high def TVs that I paid for myself. They are in the house that I bought and paid the mortgage on for thirty years.Maybe you'll be stealing when Romney loses. Merry Christmas.

BTW,how many times are you going to ask this question?

• 8 years ago

Not 1. Just about as many of romney supporters will treaten the same scare tactics.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

my guess is a minority of the population will organise a riot by texting; just like what happened in England. Lots of discontented citizens in the usa who will be even more discontented if Romney gets in and makes their lives harder and more stressful. People riot when they feel they have nothing left to lose.

Source(s): The French Revolution
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Since we're more civilized and more patriotic than you guys are we don't do things like that when we lose an election

• 8 years ago

Well that won't be the case, Because Romney wont win :)

• 8 years ago

47%

• 8 years ago

All I know is the Obama's should start packing.This guy been a joke.Get out and don;t look back,And the jokes on me I voted for him the 1st. time.Go Mitt ! PLease we need you.

• 8 years ago

Oh, they'll do all that even if Obama wins, except they'll call it celebrating.

Source(s): Detroit
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

*raises hand

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.