The walking dead is a stupid game?

I just downloaded the game without looking at the game's videos because I love the TV series. And than I find out that you don't actually play the game. Its like a movie but you're choosing the way. And its so boring. Who would wanna play that? Maybe I don't understand it but still I hated the game. I thought it was something like Left 4 Dead or Dead Island. What do you think about the game?

@William

I didn't bought the game. I download it from torrent. For FREE.

Favorite Answer

Why would you buy a game without looking up anything about it at all? That's your own stupid mistake.

I love the game. Ive completed the first and second episodes of it on the pc. i have the third but havent started it yet. Just read issue 103 of the comic today (not one of my favorites). And i love the show also. In the comic... Someone very important just got killed a few issues ago... They got their head bashed in with a bat wrapped with barbed wire... Well two people died recently in the comic. One of them isnt in the show yet....

I personally love the game. It's focused on the story more than the gameplay, which is unique and rare for a game.

I agree the game is a pos I love the shows but the game sucks Wang

Its a really good game with a story if you play it out the story gets intense.

it's a good role playing game i think people like it because its so rare.