Can us cellular trace text messages?

M Was just curious about if they could or not. I know that when their deleted off the phone the content is still their. I've Googler it and I have got several different answers from you can and other people said it is an invasion of privacy. My mom pays the bill for us so would she be able to see what the text messages said on our families phones?

No, your mother is either lying or doesn't know the real truth. Do to privacy laws, text messages are not stored in a public accessible area. The only thing that can be done is to look at what numbers were texted from the previous month. Actual text content can only become available through a court order from the cell provider. And even then they have a limited amount stored.

Source(s): I worked for the cell companies the last 5 years
  • seip

we've nonetheless yet to artwork out any information of one species becoming to be yet yet another. transformations indoors the comparable species does no longer equate to evolution. For all easily anybody understand at this diploma is that those transformations are preprogrammed indoors the DNA as available transformations. blending of DNA might make a sparkling style of canines, besides the fact that it keeps to be a canines. So, no count if a complicated single cellular organism controlled to spontaneously variety with perfect aspects one time or probably a thousand situations, it does no longer account for the stunning style of life suitable right here on the earth. Evolution claims, random replace & organic and organic decision make hardship-free matters spontaneously redecorate into extra complicated matters without recourse to smart format. danger and random adjustments in basic terms do no longer produce extra advantageous stages of organisation & complexity.