I was driving and slightly bumped the car behind me when i reversed, there was no damage at all though?

We pulled over checked it out and was nothing, the lady took my car registration, license number and mobile number, said its probably nothing but she will see. What i want to know is if i'm on P-plates could i lose license if she reports and what could be reported or would I have to pay for, also I think car... show more We pulled over checked it out and was nothing, the lady took my car registration, license number and mobile number, said its probably nothing but she will see. What i want to know is if i'm on P-plates could i lose license if she reports and what could be reported or would I have to pay for, also I think car ensured but not sure how it works and would rather parents not know, is much hope in them not finding out. My brother was with me he said nothing would happen and she was crazy to even bother taking details but I want to make sure.