I'm 18 and my girlfriend is 16. We live in South Carolina. We got caught having sexual relations.?

Even though she is at the age on consent can her dad still press charges for rape if its in their house?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No he can't. Well he could *report* it as a rape, but that would be a false police report, which is illegal.

Source(s): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_No... (Confirming the age of consent, since someone claimed it was 18.)
  • Frank
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

The South Carolina Constitution sets the age at eighteen. You might not realize it is in there unless you know what the term sui juris means.

You are going to jail.

You are a sexual predator who has taken advantage of a girl's immaturity.

I know: you love her, and she wanted it. All the molestors say that.

You should get a lawyer before you are arrested. This is a serious felony, and once you're in jail it will be hard to find a lawyer, and you'll get stuck with the public defender.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Lol South Carolina.

"Sexual relations"

Haha! Who talks like that anymore!

Funny though... you're too stupid to know whether what you did is rape or not, but not stupid enough that you can't reproduce.

Basically, people like you should not reproduce.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Dont think so. If she is at the age of consent then its all good

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

well he might not get far with that case; because the sex was consensual.Its really up to your girlfriend if she say it was rape in court but if not then it should be good.

• Just be glad he wasn't carrying a gun. Probably would have shot you!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.