I already told him I like him, what's the next step?

I'm gay and I told "Isaac" that I'm bisexual and I like him. He seems to be pretty cool about it (he told my friend he won't avoid me) but he doesn't usually talk to me, I mean he still does like 2 or 3 times a day lol. I can still notice he stares at me (even before I told him that I have feelings for him) 4/5 of the class knows my crush and they're all fine with it. Last Thursday (classroom. without teacher) my bestfriend caught him scratching his uhm crotch like it's itchy or whatever, and she shouted "Ew Isaac!" *laughs* then my other friend shouted "Aw *my name* TURN OFF!", and everyone was like screaming aww and ouch. Funny thing that happened next is Isaac turned to look at me but I was just smiling down. He's been giving me these signs like I should push through myself in him then suddenly he's making me upset and tells me (NOT LITERALLY) that I should stop 'cause I'll just get hurt in the end. So should I make a move or just move on? Thank youu!

Ok, I'm not looking for a boyfriend. I'm just 13.

Favorite Answer

You're getting mixed signals from Isaac. If you're going to pursue anything with him, *go slowly* and have a Plan B ready in case things start to get weird with him.

Honestly, I think you might be better off moving on.

How old are you?