Should I let my husband get me the ring he likes or I like?

My husband and I eloped and Im not sure if I should let him get the wedding ring I really like or that he likes.I usual pick my own gifts but I want to let him make his own decision on this one?

serious answers only please.

• Favorite Answer

I didn't care, I married him not a ring.

'I usual pick my own gifts "

Is just another way of saying "I tell him what to buy me'. That isn't a gift.

I would let him decide. I have been married for several years and my first set of rings got lost, well I picked out a ring I wanted to get to replace it so I started saving my money, then one christmas I opened a little box. It had a light that came on when you open the box and inside was a ring my husband had picked out. It is so special to me because he picked it for me. I love this ring and I can always get the ring I wanted and wear it on my other hand, but you know, I don't even think about it anymore. It's not important. It's just stuff!!

• Anya

Well it sounds like he already knows which ring you like but if not, then you should get the ring you love. Women and men have different tastes and he could pick something totally opposite of what you really love. The ring has to match your own style, it has to be the right size/color for your hand and or skintone, and it should be the shape you desire. There is also the question of additional stones (on the sides) and if you like them or not. SO many things that matter, so yes, the ring should be the one YOU love.

I am for sure that you have either showed him or described the type of ring that you like...So let him do it and Surprise you, if you continue to pick the gifts then a Man will feel well damn it buy it as well.

You just eloped, so let him do something for you and I am for sure that you will like it.

Take Care...

I bought her engagement ring, my girlfriend is planning what wedding rings to buy for us, I think it's fair.

Let him choose. It will mean more