How do I care for a popped blister?

So today I had to walk home from school (in flip flops) everything was alright until it started hurting and i knew i as gonna form a blister but i obviously had to make it home so i kept walking as much as it hurt, When i got home I had one blisteron each foot on the part under the biggest toe, they were popped and the skin was almost all peeled off. Now I CAN'T STAND WALKING. and i have to go somewhere tomorrow, how can I make it heal fast or stop hurting? ( I took the piece of peeling skin off because i got a little bit of dirt under it btw)

Favorite Answer

First don't pick at it, this will slow the healing process or make it worse. Apply an antibiotic ointment to the blister and cover with a bandage or gauze pad. Wear socks and shoes instead of flip flops.

Source(s): Personal experience

I would say same thins as previous answer just wear some sneakers/walking shoes and try putting in gel pads