How can anyone think a guy working for Bain Capital is good for America?

With all the outsourcing to China for profit that Bain did under his watch. Even if you believe him when he says he did not know because he was on vacation working on the Olympics he still gets a retirement from them that is invested in Chinese corporations. He DOES know that and he pointed out Obama invests there too via 401k like many stupid Americans.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Bain was responsible for rebuilding failing companies. Romney created more jobs in 1 day than obama has during his entire life.

Source(s): Actually, there has been a net decrease of 4 million jobs under obama. obama is a failure.
  • daisy
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Who hasn't outsourced? I am in telecommunications and believe me most of our jobs been outsourced because it can be done over the phone. They pay them peanuts and we were retired early. Yet, if I want to make money on my 401k; you better believe it has ever company imagineable that has outsourced. Romney set up a section of Bain capital himself. He took businesses that were desperate for help. They were going to lose and ruin their reputations and name. If they could at least savor those two things; then, they would be happy. So, they went to Bain and Romney made those companies lean and mean; on paper and layed off workers, wouldn't provide supplies and worked the others nearly to death. Then, borrowed to strenghten the foundations. That borrowed money was his salary and then sold the company with this temporarylooks goodf fix that would fall after the sale. The one that hired him was penniless but not under a failing business anymore. That person also walked away with dignity and a clear reputation. Tell me. where is the experience to recover an economy? What is that 5 point plan? What is the plan?

• ?
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

How can anyone in America support a president like Obama who apologizes to the Muslim world, and sympathizes with mu-hammed over 4 dead Americans?

• TedEx
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Hillary Clinton has been outsources bj's since 1996!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

MITT ROMNEY UNDERSTANDS HOW BUSINESS WORKS A LOT BETTER THAN OBAMA AND IT IS PRIVATE BUSINESS THAT CREATES THE WEALTH OF THE NATION NOT THE GOVERNMENT

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Mitt Romney doesn't work for anyone.

He's the boss, dumbazz.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.