Is their somthing wrong with me? I can't seem to get a guy.?

Im currently a freashman in college, and I have never kissed a guy or done anything sexual with any one! mostly because the only guys who ever seem to take intrest in me are the complete opposite of what I want, and are ghetto. I'm 5'9, slim , meduim brown skin, mixed german and black, brown eyes, curly black hair, and in my opinion I think I'm beautiful inside and out. I'm nice to everyone! and I like cute guys, any race. But it just seems to not be enough these days to get a guys and I'm starting to doubt anyone likes me! what's wrong with me! I don't know what makes me have such bad luck with guys! ps I also feel like guys usally pick my white blond friends over me and it feels kinda sh*tty!

I think it is b/c you have standards. Guys know when a girl is easy and you prob dont give off that vibe. Your "classy" which narrows your choices for guys. Plus, if you do see a guy you like and he is shy, that is good. You don't want a guy who is a player who knows how to pick up girls like a hobby. If you find a guy who think is a good guy, just really encourage him. Smile a lot and make a lot of eye contact so he will feel comfortable approaching you. Hope I helped!

• Bardo

Nothing wrong with you. Just meet more people and focus on having fun instead of finding someone. The right person will come along.

listen, u are beautiful outside and inside...the guy u looking for is exist out there and also he looking for u but u have not find each other yet, be patient

Its ok,be yourself sweetie,the right one will come along and love you for you.Good luck,don't rush life:)

stay confident. the right guy will come eventually :)