Easy tip/ways to get a guy to notice you?

How can I get a guy to notice me? One thing I know is eye contact. But anything else?

Please give easy things I can do. I can barely talk to him so please don't give me anything harder than that. Lol. I'm just a 14 year old girl and I bet some of you can relate how nervous we can get be around our crush.

Favorite Answer

Well, it depends on the boy's personality is he easy to get along with or not? I confessed to a boy I like through a computer but, ... it probably wasn't a smart choice to even confess to him at all because he likes someone else and I know exactly who it is ... yeah ... Don't do what I did. Well, it doesn't matter I made it way more obvious then I thought it was I only have one class with him and people NOT in my class knew! Hehe, I told him two days ago he hadn't know I liked him. It was only really easy because he's like my childhood friend (sort of). I talk to him so much and sit next to him so much when we have classes together people started asking us if we were dating. I liked it at first but, I realized I didn't want to embarrass him since liked someone else or for anyone to get the wrong idea.

.... Oh sorry, I didn't mean to tell my life story or anything. Just figure out what you have in common with small conversation. I can never think of good questions so I end up talking about homework or if we had a test.

Source(s): Recent Events of my life

Comment on something on his face book that would turn into a conversation. With my crush he did that to me, and now he has my number and we text everyday.

Be the funny talkative outgoing person

Talk to guys... just go up to them and start talking... it's easier if he's talking to one of your friends... easy to sneak in...

P.S. can you answer my question?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201210...

dress sluttier

SMILE!!!! Also put on chapstick if he's looking at you ;)