why dont more people like papayas?

how come papaya isnt always in the grocery store and why don't more people like papayas. They had a survey and most people chose other fruits before papaya.

Favorite Answer

I just loves papayas, they taste good and probably my favorite fruits, one day I ate too much papayas and I had a diarrhea..

• Mary

I dont know which one is the best, frankly, i like them all. But heres a funny fact, Papayas are GREAT for bringing pimples to an end. Get some of the juice and apply over the pimple/bump, and it brings the head to it and softens up the skin around it, making it easier to take care of.

I am not a picky person at all, but papayas and mangoes have this weird 'itchy' bitter taste that bugs me. I have had some great mango salsa, considered making it myself because other ingredients make it taste to my preference.

• nat

they smell awful and taste strange