Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

I love her, but I'm pretty sure that she doesn't feel the same for me.?

So there's this girl that I am in love with. I have known her for more than 3 years. We have had a thing for each other ever since the day I met her. I've liked her ever since I have met her, but she has always been like on and off. What I mean by that is that she would always like me one month but then she would all of a sudden like somebody else. She's done this to me ever since I've met her. Like last year she liked me for only a week in the beginning of the school year, but then she liked someone else after that week. She didn't show any signs of liking me for almost the whole school year that year until the last two months of school ( I know that she liked me because she would stare at me, her friends would stare at me, and I heard them say that I was cute). We would just stare into each other's eyes for the whole periods and not say a word to each other. I never talked to her because I was too scared to. I just never felt this way about someone and I'm sure she was just too scared to talk to me too. So we would stare into each other's eyes until the last day of school. It then was summer and all I could think about was her. I thought that the moment I get to school I'll find her and immediately ask her out. School started back up and I then found out that we have no classes together and that she seemed to have moved on. It's been 9 weeks into school and she barely looks at me. I always look back at her to see if she's looking at me, she never does. I have a lot of girls that like me, but I just want to be with her. I just don't know what happened. What do you guys think? (Sorry that this was long I'm just really depressed right now about this whole situation)