Question about Tarot Cards - 4 Card Spread?

I did a 4 card spread - 3 of Cups at top then underneath 10 of wands, The Emperor, The Empress. If you could help me read them that would be great. Thank you.

Favorite Answer

Without any background info, it will be hard to give a detailed reading. However, I can still give you the general energy of what these cards mean when placed in this particular layout and then you can apply it to your particular question.

The way you have these cards set up would indicate that the card on top is the main subject matter and the three cards under neither are describing what is happening within this particular situation.

The 3 of Cups indicates a platonic friendship involving two or more people.

It looks like someone is trying to take control or get the upper hand in this situation (The Emperor) by using charm, beauty or influence (The Empress). However, this ends up being a lot more challenging than the person thought it would be, and they will eventually feel the urge to abandon the effort (10 of Wands).

enable me get this rapidly ... you asked a pile of enjoying cards with stupid pictures on them to offer you some suggestions a pair of individual ??? and you heavily anticipate this pile of cardboard to offer you genuine suggestions? advance up!