how do adult gamers get so much time on their hands?

don't they have a job? or are they so successful they dont need to work for money?

i play game online and i talk to them, they have kids, yet they play 24/7. how???

Favorite Answer

I'm 33, married, have a 6 year old daughter, and 2 year old twin boys. My gaming is scheduled in advance. It's the only way it's possible for me. But I don't play ALL the time as you say. I typically play 2-3 hours every night, usually between midnight-3am. But sometimes I have to sacrifice gaming for sex, lol! My job starts at 9am, so I get around 5-6 hours sleep during the week, and make up for it on the weekends. But the weekend sleepathons will probably be ending in the next few years, as my children get older. I imagine my gaming time will begin tapering off too :(

LOL Most (Not all) don't have jobs and either their wives work while they stay home playing all day or probably living off welfare or something while they play. Ok I know that's mean but I lived with a guy that I was engaged to and this was exactly on the money I worked he stayed home doing nothing but gaming and porn lol. Wasn't long before I sent his rear to the curb. Some men though might really work but just use up all the rest of their time playing games which sucks if they do have kids and a wife because they are getting ignored I'm sure and I'd hate to be the wife that had to sit and watch that all damn day. I love video games as much as the next person like Assassins Creed and Batman's Arkham City but there has to be a limit or you are letting life pass you by one day you could be on your death bed and instead of family memories you remember the last boss you defeated lol.

My husband works 40-50 hours a week and every chance he gets he's on his stupid world of Warcraft. Seems like 24/7 to me. It's ridiculous but he could be doing worse. I am a stay at home mom and always wish he helped more when he was around. But no. To much into his game.

Source(s): My life

They collect unemployment and/or live off the state and/or their significent other

AND

they are the epitome of "good parents"

edit:

I would like to add that I have multiple friends on xbox live that straight out admit they live off of their husbands/wives. I even had one that admitted that they adopt special needs children so they don't have to work, that the government gives them enough money, and even moved to Wisconsin to get on Badger Care! Just what I wanna do, pay for someone elses lazy a$$!

Just my two cents I suppose...

*insert generic stereotype here*

Wow c'mon guys. When people get off work they wanna just chill out and relax with a good game. People work at different hours too, so some have more time then others. It's not rocket science. You people do realize you are bashing on others when you have no idea of how they operate their personal lives.

Source(s): common sense
  • Seeker

Rich parents

They just be lazy bumssss