Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Am I flirting with him?

There's this guy I talk to like 5 hours a day. (we have the same class schedule) A lot of times he's asking me for help with school and says i'm smart and he doesn't know anything. I think he's trying to get me to do everything for him and using me for homework help and stuff but i think im flirting with him, i cant even tell. I touched his arm the other day and kept my hand there for like five seconds then pulled it away and he didnt really resist. sometimes our hands brush against eachother like six times in a minute and it just kind of happens. we talk about random stuff and he walks with me sometimes to our classes. i think sometimes he goes out of his way to talk with me. i hit him in the face with a book the other day and he pretended to be hurt. then i called him a retard because he acts like one and he called me a d***. (he was joking it was actually really funny) and i say mean things to him and he acts all hurt and offended.

Do you think he likes me and do you think im flirting?

Favorite Answer

I think you two would be perfect! That is great, & without the name-calling & such... Anyways, I think you two would be great, honey. & no, your not just flirting. No boy would go out of his way just to talk to you .. Heres some tips on a relationship if you are ever going to be in one with him...

~Don't take it too fast.

~Don't take it too slow.

~Don't obsess.

~Keep your distance

~Make sure hes not cheating; keep an eye out.

~Be careful

~Have fun!

Hope I helped. I hope you two finally become something, & if he doesn't make the first move, you have to do it or else theres nothing! Anyways, good luck with that. I hope I helped.

**By the way, don't act TOO flirty with him.. He might use you even MORE.. IF he is.. See if he likes you, Ask him, but don't be willing to help him no matter what. Boys do this all the time, & it's honestly annoying, but you know. Anyways, keep a distance; don't let him suck you into his game. Still help him, just be careful.. **

Source(s): Life & Experience.

Yeah, I get the idea he's just using you for homework help hon (sorry.. gotta be honest!) Try to act more serious w/him, k? He seems to be kinda suffering here, and what I mean is that he wants to be the macho guy and make the moves and not have the female do it. I read this through twice and I definitely think that is what's going on. He doesn't want a relationship yet.

you can never tell.

if you like him and want to go out with him

ask him, " do you want to go out with me?"

wait for the reply.......

if he says no laugh and say "I was just joking I just wanted to know if you fancied me cos you always flirt with me." that's it simple.

only ask him if you really want to go out with him though.

best way to know if you want to. is imagine if it would bother you if some one else asked him out and he said yes to them.

If he does say no there is a very high chance he is getting you to do his homework and you need to decide if you mind helping him or not.

Yes you are flirting with him

I'm sexy