Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

I think my priest touched me? What to do?

I was at bible school when I was like 5 or 6, and I asked my priest a question about Jesus and he told all the other kids to leave the room and wait in the hall. He closed the door and locked it. I wanted to say something but I was scared. My priest walked over to where I was sitting and started saying a prayer for god to forgive my sins, and while he was saying it he put his hand on my penis. He didn't reach in my pants, but just kind of felt it through my pants and started playing with it for a couple minutes. I didn't know what to do so I just sat there. He then told me to ask the lord for his forgiveness. After that I went home and I wanted to tell my mother but I was scared cause I didn't think she would believe me. I am now 18 and still attending the same church, the priest doesn't work there anymore but still lives in same town as me. I haven't told anyone about this until now. Is there anyone I can tell about this? What should I do??

• anon
    Favorite Answer

tell the cops you're so stupid you're not even sure

I think priest child molesters are pretty common these days. You should tell every one about it starting with the police.

work out how much money you need, put in a claim and take it from there , there are thousands like you realising the church is the only one paying out , if you miss out , try the scouts , and public schools

If you're not trolling, call the police and file a report.

If you are trolling, I hope you get molested by a sexually aggressive bear.

12 years later !!! Tell a shrink.

You are a sick bastard people have suffered grow up and get a life.

Quit making up lies! That's what you should do!!!