Brandon asked in HealthMen's Health · 8 years ago

Why is my butt hole itching so bad i cant stand it?

I've been to the doctor 7 times in the last 6 months and all the doctors act as if they've never been a doctor before. Ive been told hemmoroids internal not external. I've also been told to see a GI. Which Ive contacted my primary care physican and that was 2 weeks ago. And called back today and found out she forgot to so hopefully they'll have me an appointment by next week sometime. But I can put a glove on and scratch and scratch until it quits (15 mins or so) then im fine. But then, I Tryed scratching with toilet paper. Doesn't really do as much. I've been told pin worms then treated for them. And turned out no pin worms. There have been LOTS amount of blood not like soaking the toilet paper but I wiped and it was bright red and all over it. I really can't bare to walk anymore its getting so bad. Its not that bad while sitting. If I go to the emergency room and cry really bad and throw a fit will they give mr a colonoscopy?? Or will I have ti wait in hell until I get to a GI. anythinh will help thanks (;

Favorite Answer

Before you go for the colonoscopy nonsense, pop into you local pharmacy and get some Pile Cream ("Hemorrhoid Ointment") and see if THAT does anything for you - used according to the instructions.

Cut if off, you're goin down a bad road man.

Source(s): love

try cortisone or lanacain anti itch creams wash it real good when you take a shower

hemorrhoids dude hemorrhoids