My ex has a new girlfriend and won't talk to me.?

So wednesday of last week (10/10/12) my ex boyfriend, that i was dating for almost 3 years, came to my house and told me how we were going out, just not exclusive. and i agree to it. but on that friday i went to my bestfriend's niece's s16, and he found out. he doesnt like this friend of mine at all. then the next day he texted me asking how was the party and just being sarcastic, and that sunday he gets a new girlfriend. this girl used to be my bestfriend, she had told me recently that she was still inlove with her ex. and i just have no idea what to do. i text my ex telling him how im here for him and that im happy for him and how i just want to be on good terms. but he just reads my text messages and ignores me.. what should i do?

• Feisty
    Favorite Answer

Because of your ex-boyfriend's actions, that should be an indication that it's time for you to move on with your life. Even though you're determined to be on good terms with him, there's no need for you to stick around. Don't stoop yourself to a lower level to where you're considered to be the "re-bound" person.

Since your ex-boyfriend is ignoring you, ignore him. Allow him to reap what he sows.