Relationships and sex gross me out - am I the only one?

I have personal space and privacy issues, so the idea of letting someone get close enough to me to be in a relationship really scares me and worries me. The idea of sex also really creeps me out and kind of disgusts me, to be honest. Am I the only one who feels this way? I'm 16 and I'm a girl.

Favorite Answer

This is perfectly normal. Before I got into a serious relationship, I remember being grossed out by sex. The thing is though, when you actually get into a serious meaningful relationship, sex has a whole different meaning. It's all part of growing up and your life and perspectives developing with experience.

Sex is without a doubt one of the greatest natural things on the planet. It's cool for now not to have sex because your only 16 but one day hopefully get to experience it.

No your not the only person to think like this.When I was in hs I didn't date either I think your probably just nott ready but you'll grow out of this.

you are not alone, thinking about sex is gross...i don't know why though