To all u jackasses who leave rude comments?

To all you dick holes who leave rude comments on people questions including mine, like telling me i shouldn't have children because I have a medical problem and say I feel bad for that child if u do, my medical problem is controlled by medication and alls I have is a hormone problem ad my hormones don't... show more To all you dick holes who leave rude comments on people questions including mine, like telling me i shouldn't have children because I have a medical problem and say I feel bad for that child if u do, my medical problem is controlled by medication and alls I have is a hormone problem ad my hormones don't work like they are suppose to but it is controlled by medication, ya I suffered a misscarage in February and it was because my medication wasn't at the TFT level it was suppose to be. Thousands of women have children and healthy pregnancies everyday that have a thyroid and autoimmune disease. As long as you take your medication like you are suppose to and get your levels checked every 3 months I will be fine and so will they.... So to all you rude assholes out there who feel the need to leave mean comments on people's pages because you think it's funny to be a jackass then keep your comments to yourself....and don't tell me I shouldn't be a mom, I will be a mon someday...so if u don't have anything nice to say ten shut your trap!!
3 answers 3