Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicR&B & Soul · 7 years ago

I'm a guy and my favorite music artist its Taylor swift.?

My frienda keep calling me gay or a fruitcake. Is their anything wrong with a guy liking Taylor swift.

• ?
    Best Answer

No, definitely not. I'm a guy and I have been a HUGE Taylor Swift fan for years. I get made fun of all the time at school for being a huge Adele fan, but that doesn't make me stop liking her. You don't have to like the same things other people like. That's what makes you you, and it's a good thing to be different, and if they can't appreciate you for you, then they're not your true friends. I think it's really cool that you like Taylor Swift because she is a great musician and an excellent role model, and I LOVE her. I think that you should continue to be yourself no matter what anyone else wants you to do or be.

Hell no dude, Taylor Swift is such an awesome person with everything she does for charities and things like that. She is a good role model for younger people, which there really arent anymore, but she is cool and she is one of the better natural singers. You can tell cause when she sings live it sounds like her voice in the CD while other artists they sound completely different than in the CD when their live.

Nothing wrong with that at all!! I have a younger brother who loves Taylor swift almost as much as I do and he openly admits that! Your friends probably have only heard Taylor's songs that are highly publicised and when repeated all the time can get annoying to people who aren't as fond of her music..be proud of what you listen to is makes you while you are

• Vince

Nothing wrong with Taylor Swift. Heck, she's much better than most of today's "music".

nothing wrong, just be yourself! happens to me a lot with michael jackson, he's my favorite but my friends tell me he's horrible and old but next time someone calls you something, tell them that at least she's better than music nowadays (which is in fact true, nick minaj, one direction, justin bieber.. :/)

hope it helped!! ;)

I dont think so just be you dont listen to them they are just some ignorant people . Im black and i like to listen to white music and get told that im white and stuff -.-

• rogue

i'm a male and easily love Taylor's song and think of she has a marvelous voice. i maximum incredibly think of she is warm nonetheless,i think of she is super proficient she's a marvelous songwriter, a marvelous vocalist and guitarist.

nothing wrong with it....

it just makes you very annoying