Should I be skeptical about this HIV vaccine research study?

Ok so I'm attending this paid ongoing HIV vaccine reaearch study to see if the vaccine helps to PREVENT HIV. It is an ongoing study that will last for 5 years and is paid for each visit. I have not received the first vaccine shot yet until the third visit which is on Monday. I can stop participating anytime I... show more Ok so I'm attending this paid ongoing HIV vaccine reaearch study to see if the vaccine helps to PREVENT HIV. It is an ongoing study that will last for 5 years and is paid for each visit. I have not received the first vaccine shot yet until the third visit which is on Monday. I can stop participating anytime I like. NOW here's the skeptical part.... The vaccine produces HIV antibodies which an HIV test cannot detect whether it is real HIV or the antibodies so a test will still show as positive even if I'm not really positive(the lady kept assuring me that the vaccine does not create HIV in my body). Second the government who is paying for this has access to these records at anytime. Third the vaccine produces some uncomfortable side effects. I get paid about 85 my next visit. So should I be worried? Or is it a good idea to continue?