IM IN A AWKWARD SITUATION WITH A GUY I LIKE WHAT SHOULD I DO??10PNTS 4 best answer??!!?

Ok so this guy that I kinda knew asked me for my number Hela randomly on fb but I asked him for his number like a year ago but I gave it to him and we started talking and Geting to know eachother and likeing eachother he asked me if i would like to go to the movies when we both have free time I accepted 

So the night we decided to meet up i just decided to spend the night with him and get to know him more (nothing sexual) but he was talking about how he seen me working at Macy's a couple of weeks ago thats why he asked for my number and I told him no I havnt worked at Macy's in 3 years and we went back and forth about it and baisically he thought I was that girl at macys (awkward)

by that time it was late and i was tired we were already at his house drinking and haveing fun so fast forward we ended up sleeping together i felt awkward about it when I woke up because I don't sleep with a guy on first night.i told him how i felt about that so we decided to take things slow and keep Geting to know eachother but! I think he was just being nice and not trying to hurt my feelings because in the beginning he was texting me and flirting with me asking me out on dates but the WHOLE time he was thinking I was that girl and thinking he was pursuing her wich leaves me out the picture...what would you do in this situation??

Best Answer

mannnnnnnn that's awkward. that sucks. honestly, this dude didn't know who you were. you should probably drop him.