While the Liberal Pro-Obama News media is talking about binders of women, did you know?

Weekly jobless claims jumped 46,000 up to 388,000 newly unemployed people

http://www.dol.gov/opa/media/press/eta/ui/current....

Welfare jumps 32% over the last 4 years

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/18/we...

Gallup's Tracking Poll now shows Romney up by 7%

http://www.gallup.com/poll/157817/election-2012-li...

Turns out Obama has investments in China and the Cayman Islands too

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/201...

Could it be any clearer how in the tank the Liberal News Media is for Obama?

@Crash - Feel free to spread the word. No need to credit me.

@Maxmom - Did you watch the debate where that phrase came from? Romney was talking about how he deliberately sought out women for top posts in his administration. He had binders, presumably full of resumes, of women, for those posts. Apparently, that's a bad thing now?

@Reiji - Incorrect. Romney's investments are in a blind trust the last 8 years. In other words, it's exactly the same. Both gentlemen's investments are managed by others.

Favorite Answer

Great links to current REAL news. May I copy and paste?

Source(s): I could say YOU were my source for the links lol just want to make sure you get credit for the work it took to find those sources.
  • maxmom

The reason the binder thing is happening is:

Romney has been unsupportive of equal pay for women and birth control rights.

The "binder full of women" was funny because women don't fit in a binder. It made it sound like women were something to use to be politically correct.

Coupled with the comment about thinking about getting married before having a child, and women needing to get home by 5-6 to make dinner is just a 1950's scenario.

The reality is that most working mothers do the exact same job as their male counterparts, including hours worked. As far as being married, well, women don't have babies alone. It is every bit as much the man's responsibility to insure the child has 2 parents.

• REJJI

On Obama's 'investments' please re-read the article in politifact - quit reading between the lines. It states how Obama has investments, but not personally through him, as to where Romney's investments are totally through him. I love the way people read between the lines and take things out of context.

It's a good thing that I like to actually read and not skim through articles, but not only that, and more importantly, I actually comprehend what I read.

EDIT: Actually no, not all of Romney's investments are in blind trusts - what he has is about $250 million in trust accounts which are managed by his personal lawyer, and which continue to receive payments from Bain Capital which are classified as "carried interest." Plus Romney himself has said "the blind trust is an age-old ruse, if you will, which is to say, you can always tell the blind trust what it can and can not do, you give a blind trust rules."

RCP average of 7 polls has Romney up by 0.7%. All polls except Gallup were within +or- 3 points, so it looks a little like an outlier. Very close at this point.

They've always been that way. Who do you even listen to anymore? All I know is that Obama has actually made things even worse than they were 4 years ago.

Mitt Romney actually knows economics and can get things back on the right track. But... why would you vote for him?

Doesn't it make sense to vote for the guy who has absolutely no idea what he's doing?

I would suggest that Mitt the twit should make sure that all people can hide there money in a for en country.That way the could keep more of there unearned income.Not sure how this would help our deficit.Money is power.

• bojko

now unlikely. B.O.'s $a million,000 giveaway should be pronounced as hokey, on condition that he claims taxes on the oil agencies pays for it. exciting McCain's gasoline tax damage change into antagonistic by technique of B.O., yet now he needs to do nearlythe similar component yet by technique of taxing oil agencies. All taxes on agencies are handed on to the customer.

Your just mad you only own mediterranean avenue, while Obama owns Board Walk and Park Place. I would say those links are as balanced as fox news, Conservative.

Source(s): Liberal