Mike
Mike asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Is Vladimar Putin correct ? Obama is either stupid or purposely trying to destroy the American economy?

http://rlv.zcache.com/obama_is_an_idiot_vladimir_p...

Which do you believe it is ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Favorite Answer

He's right and I believe he's purposely trying to do this. In fact in my opinion he's like a frontrunner to the Antichrist. He may even know the Antichrist personally who will take over the world. In that case, he will destroy the nation if re-elected.

• moskos

Obama is a synthetic catastrophe and nothing he is completed to this point, has been constructive for the us. We've got been taking place hill ever seeing that he became president. I'm quite involved for the the usa we've always recognized to be so fine. Soon, we will not be, as I see the slip-sliding like I've under no circumstances ever noticeable in all my years. Looking at Obama's background and his former mob-like associates, i am no longer sure he's now not purposely destroying US. Finally, he was "never proud to be an American" before fitting president, and that entails the entire years American was indeed first-class. So sad.

An inexperienced Senator from Illinois that makes an easily pliable puppet. Such an individual needs neither intelligence nor nefarious plans-- simply likability.

I think he hit the nail on the head ... not stupid, far from it! He's purposely trying to destroy the American economy.

Either way - it's a Failure....but it does seem to be pre-planned and intentional. Isn't that the first rule of Transformation: Tear something down in order to rebuild it into your own likeness".

Putin would beat 0bongo in a debate. Even he wouldn't stutter as much. FACT.

• Hie unto K0olob in yer majical underroos.

Wow. Putin and I agree on something.

Holy sh*t!! Im raking in thousands / month cheating at online roulette! I just watched the youtube video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMn3sdBcN1g

Youtube thumbnail

which taught me how

Its both, I have seen 10 presidential elections, We have never had a president that lied as mush is this one, Its always lies to cover up lies,