My cat is angry an upset?

I just moved 2 days ago and my cat was adjusting well to a bedroom. So I opened the door to let her go meet the other cat in the house. Now my cat is very upset. She got so scared she went to the bathroom on herself. I finally got her into her carrier and then put her in the bathroom. Opened the door to the... show more I just moved 2 days ago and my cat was adjusting well to a bedroom. So I opened the door to let her go meet the other cat in the house. Now my cat is very upset. She got so scared she went to the bathroom on herself. I finally got her into her carrier and then put her in the bathroom. Opened the door to the carrier and let her sit over night. I just woke up and she is still very angry. I can't bring her back into her comfortable room though because she has poop on her. Can't clean her cause she is out of control. Is it ok to leave her in the bathroom until she calms down. I feel bad and think it will make her worse. Is she ever gojng to get used to the new house and cat. Im worried. I'll move again before I give her up. Someone please help
3 answers 3