Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 8 years ago

How long until my urine is at a passable level for a THC drug test?

First off let me start by saying it will be an at home drug test. The last time I smoked, I hadn't done it for four weeks exactly so it was all out of my system for the most part. Then this weekend I took like 5 hits Friday, probably like 11 Saturday, and 7 on Sunday. Wasn't that good of weed either, decent at best so not too strong. I'm 5'11 and about 135 lbs, so I'm skinny and have a VERY fast metabolism. Like I can eat whatever I want and still lose weight, I ran 5 miles last night and worked up a good sweat and I was wondering if I got a workout like that in every night how long it would take to be passable. I also have oceanspray cranberry juice around the house and I drink one a day as I heard it helps, any other tips are appreciated. Btw I don't know if it matters I'm also 15, it's a test by my mom if you're curious. So yah as the main question says how long do you think until it's passable? And if you're an anti-smoker here to give me ****, just please shut the **** up because I don't care how bad you think it is. Again, any helpful feedback is appreciated so thanks, stay high.

Favorite Answer

Well, simple. Lay off the drug. I don't care if a 20 year old who has no responsibilities is doing it, but you're a 15 year old who still has most of school ahead of you. If you don't care, fine. You don't have to make something of yourself. The kind of losers who sell that stuff to 15 year olds are the kinds of people you don't want to know, and they'll get you nowhere.

Anyway, it is different for every person. Considering you're young, I would say 3 weeks, if you're trying to drink it off. That could be closer if you're working out, but best if you lose all of your water weight once a week. Still, THC tests are designed to be thorough. You're probably not going to pass it.

You're almost 6 feet tall, and you weigh 135 lbs? Eat more.

Tetrahydrocannabinol different clever known as THC is located in marijuana. As the primary man or woman said sure thc is determined in lettice but it is not a high ample level to show up if it is just from lettice ... For it to be proven up on a scan is from marjiuana

an easy way to pass a drug test is to go to walmart and buy certro its in the jello isle mix one packet into a gallon of water and drink it 3 hours before u take ur test piss 3 times and ur good hope this helps!

Source(s): past experiance power to the pot heads!