how to prepare for infantry officer course?

I plan on joining the marines later through NROTC, and hopefully become and marine infantry officer. From what I've heard from others and someone who was stationed at Quantico is that the IOC is really hard. Can someone tell me what to expect and prepare for IOC?

Best Answer

Work on getting through NROTC fist. They`ll prepare you enough then. You`ve got 4 years of college, plus TBS first. That`ll prepare you enough.

you is truthfully no longer waiting to do something approximately your obsessions until your USAF ETS, so only shop working at your AFSC, build up an excellent checklist. On ETS, you are able to overview your ideas. suggestion, subscribe to community college of the Air tension with a objective of having an pals degree. this would boost your desirability in extra militia provider or civilian profession or bigger training ideal to a Bachelors degree.