Who acts as security in Heaven?

What if somebody tries to sneak into Heaven through a side gate or back gate? Which angel would have the responsibility to catch them and throw them out?

• gatita
    Favorite Answer

Security is not needed in heaven simply because And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Sin can not enter heaven and those who think they can are only fooling themselves. The ONLY way to ensure entrance to heaven is repentance, baptism and the infilling of the Holy Spirit.

gatita

Baptized in Jesus Name according to Acts 2:38

My faith in the One who died for me

Source(s): KJV Bible 1611
  • My theory is that noone wants to be in a place that makes them feel uncomfortable. I mean, if you did something completely against your moral compass, would you actually want to be in church the next morning? If you rob a bank, do you want to listen to a monologue about the 10 commandments? If you went out & got irresponsibly drunk, then chose to drive, & pulled a hit & run, would you want to go face your beloved grandmother & explain why you did it?

The same thing applies to Heaven. Since God knows everything we have ever done, wrong or right, would you want to be in his presence, knowing that you have let him down?

Besides which, most Christians believe that sinners will be sent to Hell, from which there would be no way to get to Heaven.

Marine Corps

Source(s): Sorry I got a little MOTO there

Chuck Norris

*Sigh* Nobody can sneak into heaven therefore it needs no security. All the demons and people who didn't do the will of God are all in hell burning they can't escape. So therefore nobody can sneak into heaven. Remember heaven is not like some bank you can break into it's full of the presence of God.

• hric

From what I comprehend, Hitler replaced right into a baby-kisser who people concept replaced right into a sturdy speech maker. And as we've considered considering that, politicians who % to get potential could say particular issues with the intention to entice a voter base. So not in basic terms Hitler, yet maximum "Christian" politicians are suspect of mendacity approximately it. As for Adolf, he proved his faith by skill of his movements. curiously his faith replaced into in the racial superiority of particular German people. not in the God who shows us that we at the instant are not something without Him.

Zeus

• St. Peter...St. Micheal...Satan George...

Oh, honey....heavens, hells, talking snakes, world wide floods, navel-less people, 600 year old man in a boat are all myths.

Source(s): Just plain ole common sense.

I think you have to consult a psy, you have a lot of pus in your brain