Who else here, besides atheists, don't believe in reincarnation and why?

I hate the idea of reincarnation. I hate the idea of having to live over and over again where pain and suffering can exist. I don't like the idea of forgetting all my great memories, my loved ones, our relationships, etc. I don't like some theories of reincarnation saying my mom could be my husband in a... show more I hate the idea of reincarnation. I hate the idea of having to live over and over again where pain and suffering can exist. I don't like the idea of forgetting all my great memories, my loved ones, our relationships, etc. I don't like some theories of reincarnation saying my mom could be my husband in a next life (WEIRD) and I don't like the idea of having thousands of different families, spouses, or children in different life times.

I could see how it'd work if you had a terrible life or if it was cut so short where you couldn't experience it.

But other than that, the idea of reincarnation makes me upset and I'd rather be atheist. I'm agnostic btw.
Update: The point of this question is to find out if there are others. You didn't even answer the question so therefore your answer has no point. I can ask whatever the hell I want if it isn't against the rules. O.o
Update 2: This is religion and spirituality...not christianity...wtf. I can talk about this if it doesn't have to do with Christians.
Update 3: I never said I didn't believe in it I said I hated the idea.