Who else here, besides atheists, don't believe in reincarnation and why?

I hate the idea of reincarnation. I hate the idea of having to live over and over again where pain and suffering can exist. I don't like the idea of forgetting all my great memories, my loved ones, our relationships, etc. I don't like some theories of reincarnation saying my mom could be my husband in a next life (WEIRD) and I don't like the idea of having thousands of different families, spouses, or children in different life times.

I could see how it'd work if you had a terrible life or if it was cut so short where you couldn't experience it.

But other than that, the idea of reincarnation makes me upset and I'd rather be atheist. I'm agnostic btw.

The point of this question is to find out if there are others. You didn't even answer the question so therefore your answer has no point. I can ask whatever the hell I want if it isn't against the rules. O.o

This is religion and spirituality...not christianity...wtf. I can talk about this if it doesn't have to do with Christians.

I never said I didn't believe in it I said I hated the idea.

Best Answer

Some serious questions to Christians. Answer them if you have any sensible answers.

1. What is Original Sin? Why will God punish imaginary Eve for eating fruit of knowledge? Isn't false God of Christianity supposed to encourage people to seek knowledge?

2. If Adam and Eve are real and all people descended from them then why are there Africans, Whites, Asians etc?

3. Where did Abel and Cain got wives from? Did they marry their real sisters?

Actually I have more logical points to prove that Bible contradicts itself but some people are never ready to open their minds. They are just defending their false ego.

Besides, regardless of your idea or belief eternal laws never change. It was your choice of being an atheist and only and only you will be responsible for your choice. But you can't say something is unreal because you don't like the idea. You are falsely believing yourself to be this body which is not true. This body had no existence before your birth and will not have any existence after you die. But what remains is soul which will move to next body depending upon the karmas in this life.

a million. Why on this planet could atheists suppose that we haven't any loose will? two. I do. I can not talk for all atheists, however I haven't begun to satisfy an atheist who does no longer suppose in evolution. I'm unique no atheists suppose in creationism, although, for that could suggest perception of a writer. three. We don't "stop to exist" after we die. Our our bodies do not cross poof. Our recognition ceases, although. The deceased haven't any mind recreation, no ideas, and so on. four. I don't suppose that something we cannot turn out is not possible, that could be foolish. We would not have practically complex sufficient technological know-how to reply the entire questions of the universe, and there are nonetheless limitless matters which we cannot give an explanation for. That does no longer, nonetheless, imply that the matters we can't turn out are "not possible." However, I myself don't suppose within the supernatural. Hope that is helping. As a standard rule, it's nontoxic to anticipate that no longer everybody in a institution of individuals has all the precise identical ideals. Generalizing, chiefly approximately individuals's devout ideals or lack thereof, is frequently no longer a well inspiration.

Some pagans see it as irrelevant. What will happen will happen whether you believe or not. I disagree with that because I believe that state of mind can change place where we will go.

Hateing idea, doesn't make it true or not, but it does make your beliefs and it's probably useful to you to disbelieve it. Maybe we are reincarnating on other planet? You are talking about beliefs without final reincarnation, I don't know any of them (I think I did, but I forget).

Furthermore, reincarnation can happen in some sense without god (as atheists will tell you). When you die you are food for other lifeforms that are "created" by you. If there is spiritual realm, then it is probable that similar things are happening there as well.

@Tylersty: this question isn't about Christianity, why are you spaming? Make your spams a bit less visible at least. "Only fool wil say in his heart that there isn't God", as shown, disrespecting other people opinions doesn't make your claim true.

@: I never said you believe in it ;)

Source(s): I believe that there is God and it is personification (or more) of Love that is force that binds universe together. I am also mono-poly-intertheist and intratheist. lololol

Jehovah's Witnesses do not. Why? Because reincarnation depends on the existence of an immortal soul that survives the death of our fleshly bodies. Yet notice ...

Ezekiel 18:4 - "the soul that is sinning, it itself will die"

@Tylersty: How can you say you are asking "serious" questions" and then include insults like "imaginary Eve" and "false God" That said, I'm happy to answer if you email me separately.

• Luna

What is the point of this question? You are just ranting about your own beliefs.

I believe in it my dear! its positively divine when poured over strawberries.

No. YOLO