Having major problems buying this HUD home.?

The MLS listing for this home said there was a plumbing issue needing to be fixed and offered $1,100 in the contract to get this fixed after I purchase the house so I went with a traditional loan thinking this wouldn't be a problem. my home inspection came back showing the plumbing was fine but the banks... show more The MLS listing for this home said there was a plumbing issue needing to be fixed and offered $1,100 in the contract to get this fixed after I purchase the house so I went with a traditional loan thinking this wouldn't be a problem. my home inspection came back showing the plumbing was fine but the banks appraiser wrote up that plumbing repairs are needed. problem is HUD won't let me in to do these repairs and the bank won't lend me the money until the repair is done. my loan was approved on the condition that I get this repair done before I close and requested I get a separate plumbing inspection done. they do not offer FHA loans and I have less then two weeks before closing so I don't have time to switch lenders.

Is there any way around this because HUD won't budge on this?
Update: Bank of America.
Update 2: I'm putting 20% down and have $ for any repairs. There telling me they don't offer FHA I was under the impression that this repair wouldn't be a problem and now that I got this appraisal back the bank won't budge.
Update 3: Thanks for the answers and btw, this is the first HUD home my realitor has sold.
Update 4: I also have enough to pay the closing costs and could even put more then 20% down if that would help me get the loan. This is a ten year loan and my credit is good so I would normaly have no trouble getting a loan.